Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week of June 23, 2008

Have a happy and safe Summer!

If you want to get your grade or to get work returned that you don't have right now, contact me at Professorklk@aol.com before the last day of school (Thursday, June 25) and I will make whatever graded classwork I still have (-- that you haven't picked up -- ) available to you.

Please note, most students did well on the vocabulary portion of the final exam, but not as well on the short answer Part 2/Day 2 of the exam. I was as usual too generous and overlooked many things, and passed a large number of you. Did I make a mistake? Prove I didn't make a mistake by doing well next year!

Those of you who didn't pass, make sure you complete your assignments and always bring a notebook and pen to classes and that you are prepared and well positioned to work when you take the class over again next year, with whomever is your teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home